Thursday, May 17, 2007

I hate and love the game.

When you first meet someone, you think about them a lot, and you get that giddy light headed feeling all the time. The butterflies in the stomach. The constant smile on your face. The mystery when you call or text them and wonder if they're going to call you back...

I'm addicted.

I love that shit.

It's like a chess game.

I wish every relationship I've been in could remain in that stage forever.

How do you keep it right there permanently?

I always lose interest after a while, and things just fade away and disappear.

I want that feeling with one person, all the time.

Every conversation to be a new exploration.

I'm taking my dreaming ass to bed.

I went to the gym, and I'm tired outta my mind.

Stay Positive.

Tempest-Rising

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home