Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's 2:16 am and I'm high.

But it's okay. I'm about to go to sleep.

Sadly, not much has been going on in my life...

My daily ritual consists of: working out 3-4 hours a day, going to the beach 3-4 hours a day, and watching TV, movies, reading or hanging out with my friends the rest of the time.

Boring.

The ex is still here, although things have been getting worse and worse as the days pile on.

I'm not sure what to do anymore, and the energy I've been putting towards the few moments we have spent together have pretty much sapped any energy and confidence I could use to go out and get other females.

Luckily my roommate will be leaving on Thursday for 2 months on a research trip (he's a PhD student) so I'll have the apartment to myself... I'll just have to muster up the energy to get a girl back here. Shouldn't be too hard. He's my wingman though, so I'll have to work it by myself, or with some other friends who have no clue how to get girls.

We'll see.

Maybe I'll have to start off with a fattie (no offense to my overweight readers, I love you all, really I do), no, I only lowered my standards once in my life.

Didn't turn out too well.

I'll leave that for another day when I'm not tired/high.

Good night all...

Stay Positive.

Tempest-Rising

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home