Friday, September 21, 2007

Caught a drop of sunlight
Drank it from a cauldron
With the moon juice dripping

She kissed me on a starlight
Didn't know she slowly
Worked herself into a frenzy

And Vanished
In the illusion
That is darkness

In the illusion
That is daytime
Leading into night time

All just floating
Spheres in space

If I were a moment, I would be
The one where she stood open
Faced to all that ever was

She's an atom now

Only one isolated

In this limited landscape

Nucleus is heated again
Because we're close
I don't know if I can

Handle standing
So far from her

Not with her glowing
White hot

Not with her breath dreaming
Crystals into the
Bare night

Orange specs
Of flight

That harangue
The night

Speaking volumes

An oratorical masterpiece
Of icy shards of speech

Crashing in the deep

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is pretty cool

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home